How We Help Families
We offer families safe, confidential spaces in which to work out their family disputes amicably.
The accredited mediators work as an impartial person to help couples reach resolutions fast and without having to go to court.
We pride ourselves on working to exemplary professional standards whilst staying within the boundaries of the industries code of practice.
If you are feeling at breaking point – if you feel that you need some assistance call for a FREE no obligation assessment today over the phone – we are here to help.
Solent Family mediation services
Why Choose Solent Family Mediation?
Solent Family Mediation only offer mediation for familes when relationship come to an end. Child related issues are very common for us to deal with and have proven results.
Worried ABout Court?
Want to help your family?
WHO WE ARE
Solent Family Mediation offer help in helping you resolves issues with children, family, property, finance, pensions and dealing with children to the highest professional standards.
- Trained, experienced and sensitive towards matters involving family collapse.
- Family Mediators work to a strict code of practice and are completely impartial.
- Mediation can give you results, quickly and save you money while not having the stress of going to court.
- Mediation is completely voluntary and you decide the date, time and venue for the process to take place.
Family mediation is seen as the best solution for a wide range of our clients.
If you are planning a divorce, or a dissolution of a civil partnership, then family mediation is often the best option for you to choose.
For couples who have children, or other dependents, then family mediation allows you to plan how to arrange childcare and other family matters in a non-controversial way.
Even if you do not have children, mediation is a good solution as it means you can decide how to allocate your financial resources and to make plans for the future.
Does it work?
Even if you think that mediation is not for you then we would advise you to consider its benefits:-
- Family mediation avoids the need for expensive legal fees.
- The mediation process is non-confrontational and leads to an agreed solution.
- Mediation is recognised by the government as a necessary part of the process of divorce, or dissolution.
- Mediation is increasingly seen to benefit children and other dependents.
Contact our team today – take action and support your family NOW!